Electrical Products covered under the KC Mark include:
- Electric Wires and Cords
- Switches for Electrical Appliances
- Capacitors and Filters for Power
- Accessories and Connection Parts for Electrical Appliances
- Parts for the Protection of the Electrical Appliances
- Insulated Transformers
- Electric Appliances
- Audio and Video Application Appliances
- Information Technology Equipment
- Lighting Appliances
Other information about the KC Mark:
- With a Nemko CB, Nemko EMC, AoC and Nemko Factory Inspection report it is possible to eliminate the need for retesting
- Factory inspection is required once a year
New safety requirements lithium batteries
- Portable lithium secondary cell, and for batteries made from them, for use in portable applications will be controlled by safety certification scheme for consumer products from July 1, 2009.
- The Korean Agency for Technology and Standards (KATS, KC certification authority) announced to add new safety requirements for portable lithium secondary cell, and for batteries made form them, for use in portable applications to existing safety requirements for primary and Secondary batteries on December 31, 2008.
- They also revised the related requirements including of Quality Management & Safety Control of Industrial Products Act. The updated safety certification scheme for battery is designed to prevent consumers from explosion or fire occurred by portable applications with lithium secondary cell and for batteries made them.
Please phone or send us your request in the form below, and we will contact you as soon as possible. Let us know your purpose and we will find the right person to call you back.