Customer’s Calibration System
In cooperation with the customer, Nemko´s most experienced engineers are prepared to develop a cost-efficient calibration system for the overall management of the customer’s instrument base.
- When creating the calibration system the requirements for the levels of uncertainties will be set up for the customer’s measurements together with proper maintenance.
- The stability of the uncertainty levels can be confirmed by calibrating the equipment regularly.
- Nemko´s call system manages and controls the performance of the calibrations according to the customer’s needs.
Depending on the customer’s needs, our procurement service for measuring equipment and tools consists of:
- Market analyses
- Price and technical comparisons
- Handling of purchases
- Delivery of new or used instruments
- Incoming inspection
- Instruction manual compiling
We can also assist in developing the customer’s equipment and measurement solutions for particular purposes in close co-operation with the customer.
The market analyses consist of studies on:
- Available instruments
- Technical comparisons based on the instrument specifications
- Operational tests
The purchasing and delivery of new instruments are made in close cooperation with the customer and the instrument supplier. In many cases used instruments will prove to be sufficient. Nemko helps to find the right solution.
Nemko helps our customers to solve their measuring problems and mitigate failures. The experience of Nemko engineers covers a wide range of measurement areas like:
- Main voltage analyses
- Power measurements
- Measurements of mechanical stress
- Weight of units or construction
- Voice and noise measurements
- Measurement of electrical disturbances
Nemko can also assist in developing and maintaining customized measuring systems. Customer services include:
- Software package
- Procurement service for equipment needed
- User training
- Maintenance and calibration of measuring system and software updating
Nemko supports customer access to the EU market for a wide variety of instruments by providing guidance for compliance with the MID-directive. All environmental, EMC and software tests can be performed via Nemko.
Please phone or send us your request in the form below, and we will contact you as soon as possible. Let us know your purpose and we will find the right person to call you back.