Nemko offers you the following accredited tests and services according to the Automotive EMC directive 2004/104/EC and UNECE R.10 requirements for e and E mark:
- Narrow and broadband emission, 30-1000 MHz, CISPR 25 / CISPR 12
- Conducted emissions, power supply connected lines, ISO 7637-2
- Transient immunity tests, ISO 7637-2, pulses 1, 2a, 2b, 3a, 3b, 4 and 5
- Radiated immunity testing, 20-2000 MHz, 30 V/m, ISO 11451 and 11452 series
- ESD tests according to ISO 10605
- Factory audits to ensure the conformity of production
- Preparation of the technical documentation files to be submitted to the type approval authorities
Testing can also be done according to the customer’s own specifications and product development needs. Nemko also participates in the development of standardization for electrical and hybrid vehicles.
Please phone or send us your request in the form below, and we will contact you as soon as possible. Let us know your purpose and we will find the right person to call you back.