Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
In addition, Nemko has authorized more than 60 EMC laboratories around the world, to become Nemko approved testing facilities under our ELA Program. Through our own laboratories and ELA laboratories we may provide easy access to any market worldwide.
- Testing By Manufacturer - TBM Scheme
- EMC Laboratory Authorization - ELA Scheme
Why choose Nemko for EMC testing?
- Our EMC services provide fast and efficient T&C services and guarantee short delivery times. You may select any of our laboratories and find modern and flexible testing facilities with a large capacity.
- Nemko test reports provide well-known readability and easy access to any market.
- Nemko participates in EMC standardization work in CENELEC and CISPR, as well as several national and international EMC associations, keeping us up to date on any changes and developments in international standardization.
- All laboratory services carry a national accreditation. Several facilities carry a FCC approval/listing (USA), Industry Canada approval/listing (Canada), accreditations by GOST (Russia), BSMI (Taiwan), CCIBLAC (China), VCCI (Japan), RRL (Korea) and ACA (Australia).
Nemko provides comprehensive global EMC testing and certifications services for any regulatory requirement, industrial, military, automotive and radio/telecom standards.
Group EMC Laboratories:
- USA – Dallas
- USA – San Diego
- Canada – Ottawa
- Korea- Seoul
- Norway – Oslo
- Italy – Milano
- Germany - Pfinztal
- Finland - Espoo and Jyväskylä
Please phone or send us your request in the form below, and we will contact you as soon as possible. Let us know your purpose and we will find the right person to call you back.