Today the world of wireless communication is changing and the number of services and frequency allocations are growing fast. Therefore, more efforts have to be put into protecting these services and the area they operate in.
Nemko provides electromagnetic emission measurements to national and international manufacturers in the frequency ranges of 0 – 40 GHz.
The following services are offered to our clients by our experienced senior EMC staff:
- Qualifying laboratory measurements
- In-situ measurements
- Consultancy services
- Certification models
- Mains terminal disturbance voltage
- Load terminal disturbance voltage
- Signal terminal disturbance current
- Telecom terminal disturbance voltage
- Discontinuous disturbance voltage
- Insertion loss
- Radiated electromagnetic field (Van Veen Loop)
- Disturbance power
- Radiated disturbance
- Harmonic current emissions
- Flicker and voltage fluctuations
- Shielding effectiveness
- Product range:
- Industrial, audio/video, household, tools, lighting, information technology, maritime, fire, security, medical, components, automotive, military and space equipment.
- Characterization of ESD protective floorings
- Characterization of cable shielding
Please phone or send us your request in the form below, and we will contact you as soon as possible. Let us know your purpose and we will find the right person to call you back.