Nemko EMC Mark
This mark is intended for manufacturers who wish to show the market that they have had their product tested or verified in accordance with the EMC Directive by one of the Nemko EMC Laboratories.
- This mark requires only that the tests have been conducted internally at Nemko or by one of our TBM/ELA laboratories and the product conforms to the requirements of the EMC Directive.
- This mark is also available for products that have had their Technical Construction File reviewed and approved by Nemko.
- Nemko EMC Mark is particularly suited for battery driven products, which are covered by the EMC Directive, but not the Low Voltage Directive. It can though be applied to any other product as well.
Nemko EMC Robust Mark
This mark is meant for manufacturers who wish to show EMS (susceptibility) properties for their product. This mark indicates extraordinary resistibility against electromagnetic phenomena.
- The marking can be issued after undergoing immunity tests exceeding the requirements of the EMC Directive and the product standards (The EMC Directive applies only the minimum requirements).
- Nemko defines the immunity requirements for the EMC ROBUST together with the manufacturer.
- Generally the requirements will be at least one severity level above the requirements of the appropriate product standard under the EMC Directive. The severity levels are found in the EMC basic standard.
- This mark is dedicated to product categories, which have to prove extraordinary immunity properties, for example, electrical safes, alarm systems, safety products, etc.
CCA EMC by Nemko Mark
This is a common European certification mark for EMC. It demonstrates that the product specifically complies with European EMC standards for electromagnetic emission and immunity.
- This mark is designed for manufacturers who wish to show the market that they have had their product tested by a high quality EMC Laboratory.
- The mark can only be issued by an EMC Laboratory that is a CCA (Cenelec Certification Agreement) member.
- This mark is owned and operated by the CCA (CENELEC Certification Agreement).
Please phone or send us your request in the form below, and we will contact you as soon as possible. Let us know your purpose and we will find the right person to call you back.