GOST Certification and the GOST-R mark for Russia
Advantages of the GOST-R mark through Nemko:
- As a GOSSTANDART accredited laboratory, we can process GOST-R certification extremely fast
- With NEMKO documentation, you will in most cases not need a sample
- You will in most cases not need yearly inspection from Russian authorities, as a NEMKO inspection is sufficient
- NEMKO is an expert authority on GOST-R, with long standing relationships and authorizations from GOSSTANDART.
- NEMKO Russian speaking experts are multilingual engineers with years of market access experience
- “No worries” handling, where NEMKO handles all paperwork and contact with Russian authorities
- Remember: A product without the GOST-R-conformity mark may be rejected at the borders of the Russian Federation.
Products for which the GOST-R mark is granted:
- Household appliances
- IT equipment
- Consumer products (food, cosmetics, toys, etc.)
Other facts about Russian certification:
GOSTSTANDART was initially drafted by the Soviet Union in 1925 and then revised after the WW-2. As the Soviet Union dissolved in 1991 GOST Standard was then maintained and managed by EASC, and adopted by many CIS countries with some provincial rules added.
Recently, GOST Standard has been approved by ISO as a local standard in Russian Federation and CIS countries and is therefore quite similar to EN/CE normative. Presently the following countries use GOST Standard with some individual additions. Please note GOST-R is valid only for Russian Federation and will not be or may not be accepted in CIS countries. There are similar, but independent regulations in each CIS country.
- Russian Federation
Please phone or send us your request in the form below, and we will contact you as soon as possible. Let us know your purpose and we will find the right person to call you back.