Nemko’s GS Mark
Why choose Nemko’s GS Mark?
- Nemko’s GS mark is valid for a period of 5 years and Nemko does not charge annual license fees for manufacturers who apply for the GS mark.
- The GS mark provides reassurance to the end user that your product has been independently certified for its safety.
- With successful testing, Nemko can issue the GS mark along with the CB test certificate and Nemko mark certificate, as well as the EC attestation of conformity for the CE marking at the same time.
Other facts about Nemko’s GS Mark:
- It is a voluntary certification scheme but requested by the German market in addition to the mandatory CE marking.
- The GS mark covers the European Low Voltage Directive (2006/95/EC) as well as other German and European legal requirements.
- Factory inspection for the GS mark can be combined with the inspection for the Nemko mark when concerning the same factory.
Nemko can test PCs, Monitors and Notebooks for the GS Marking according to the following requirements:
- Visual ergonomics
- ISO 9241-307
- ISO 9241-9
- Gloss of housing
- Functional ergonomics
- ISO 9241-4 (keyboard)
- Acoustic noise ISO 7779
- Electrical safety
- Headphone output EN 50332
Please phone or send us your request in the form below, and we will contact you as soon as possible. Let us know your purpose and we will find the right person to call you back.