Nemko’s N Mark
Why choose the Nemko N Mark?
- This well known mark is based on Nemko’s own testing and testing performed by authorized manufacturers or partner labs.
- This mark shows that Nemko has tested and certified the product according to product safety standards valid in the Nordic and other European countries.
- The Nemko mark is well established among consumers nationally and in the international industrial markets.
- The Nemko mark provides manufacturers and importers with reassurance that their products fulfill the technical safety requirements of certain European directives for electrical products.
Other facts about the Nemko N mark:
- The N-mark is internationally registered for legal protection in some 100 countries through the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) in Geneva.
- The N-mark is registered in the UK as a certification mark for plugs, socket outlets and other electrical accessories tested according to standard BS 1363, as not covered by the European Low Voltage Directive.
Relevant parts of the activity are accredited according to the international ISO/IEC Guide 65 by Norwegian Accreditation (a member of the European Accreditation Cooperation, EA, and the International Accreditation Forum, IAF).
The Nemko Certification scheme is based on EN standards (European Norm), which is an addition to the international IEC standard. It may also be used as documentation for Declaration of Conformity and CE-marking according to some of the European Directives. Nemko certificates will normally cover both International (IEC) and European (EN) standards.
Please phone or send us your request in the form below, and we will contact you as soon as possible. Let us know your purpose and we will find the right person to call you back.