ISO 9001- Quality Management System
ISO 9001:2008 is designed to assist with the following:
- Increase customer satisfaction and retention
- Enhance marketing
- Improve employee motivation, awareness and morale
- Promote international trade
- Increase profit
- Reduce waste
- Increase productivity
Certification to ISO 9001:2008 is demonstrating that the organization fulfills the requirements of the standard. A central purpose of the standard and the certification is to verify that the organization is able to improve its process on a continual basis. Certification by an external body creates trust.
How does the certification process work?
The certification process consists of two phases:
- Phase 1 consists of a visit to the business in order to review the status of the organization, system documentation, infrastructure, etc. This assesses the maturity of the quality management system.
- Phase 2 is the certification audit aiming to verify that the system documentation meets the requirements of ISO 9001 standard. The certification audit will give feedback to the organization on issues that are not in conformance with the standard and that needs to be corrected before a certificate can be issued.
The certificate will be valid for 3 years after being granted. During this period, annual surveillance audits will be conducted.
Please phone or send us your request in the form below, and we will contact you as soon as possible. Let us know your purpose and we will find the right person to call you back.