Canadian Terminal Equipment Certification
These laboratories must be resident in Canada or in an economy with a Mutual Recognition Agreement/Arrangement with Canada.
CS-03 covers different types of telecommunication equipment, including the following:
- Analogue Telephone Equipment
- ISDN Equipment (BRI and PRI)
- xDSL Equipment (ADSL, SHDSL etc)
- T1 Equipment
- Digital Subrate Equipment
Nemko’s laboratories in Canada and the USA are accredited for testing to CS-03. In addition to our testing services, Nemko also provides value added compliance services to assist you in the registration process.
Other information about Canadian Terminal Equipment Certification:
- The process for registering your product is defined in the Industry Canada document DC-01.
- Labels are no longer purchased from Industry Canada therefore only self-marking is now permitted.
- There is a fixed fee structure based on a fee per submission to IC and not per label produced.
All documents relating to the registration process can be downloaded from the Terminal Attachment program section of Industry Canada’s Certification and Engineering Bureau website.
Please phone or send us your request in the form below, and we will contact you as soon as possible. Let us know your purpose and we will find the right person to call you back.