Analysis – Early Stage Preparations
- Product category – As a new product is developed, what category will it be considered as? For example, if the new product is a computer – where will it be used? In homes, offices, hospitals, maritime, explosive environments or else where?
- Market Areas – Where (countries/regions) will the product be marketed? Do these markets have special regulations?
- Regulations (Europe) – When the product is meant for, e.g. the European market, it must be identified which Directives to apply, which in turn depends on the product category and its intended use. It may also depend on what kind of components it contains.
PC for home / office without build in wireless LAN modules has to comply with the LVD and EMC Directives.
PC for home / office with build in wireless LAN modules has to also comply with R&TTE Directive.
- Standards – For different product categories, there are various product standards and it must be identified what is relevant for your product.
- Special conditions – There are often customer specified requirements, which are in addition to the required standards and directives.
Please phone or send us your request in the form below, and we will contact you as soon as possible. Let us know your purpose and we will find the right person to call you back.