Why is pre-evaluation of your product important?
- It can help to avoid redesigning of the product should it not pass testing in a later stage of its development.
- Pre-evaluation can therefore help you get new products onto the market faster.
- Many regulatory requirements may apply to a product. Nemko can assist to identify and make sure that your product will comply with these.
The pre-evaluation services offered by Nemko start with the following:
- Identify the product – To see the type of product and its characteristics. Where is it intended to be used and which markets is it planned for?
- Identify regulations/standards – This is depending on the product category and where it is intended to be used and marketed.
- Review of the product design – This is dictated by the requirements of the identified regulations and standards. It is typically a visual evaluation of relevant design documents and possibly a prototype of the product.
- Check documentation for components – This is important to secure that the product has relevant documentation and valid certificates for critical components.
Please phone or send us your request in the form below, and we will contact you as soon as possible. Let us know your purpose and we will find the right person to call you back.