Electrical equipment for measurement, control and laboratory use
If you are looking for third-party Safety testing of your electrical equipment for measurement, control, and laboratory use in India, Nemko India with its extensive experience in testing is the quickest and most cost-effective solution of measurement equipment or control equipment.
The IEC 61010 standard addresses the safety of laboratory use & measurement equipment/control equipment. Nemko India has extensive experience testing many kinds of measurement equipment, laboratory use & control equipment according to the requirements. Risk Management is a key component in your product evaluation to IEC 61010-1 (standard for safety testing of measurement equipment, control equipment & laboratory use). Third Edition and involves a three-step risk assessment including Risk Analysis, Risk Evaluation, and Risk Reduction. Hence our regulatory experts will help you to identify areas of product non-compliance that need to be addressed in the measurement equipment.
How Nemko can help :
- Can assist you to ensure product compliance.
- Support you with worldwide market access (excluding India)
- Support you with reduction of time to market
Hazards addressed by this standard (IEC 61010) include:
- Electric shock & burn
- Spread of fire
- Excessive temperature
- Effect of fluids & fluids pressure
Measurement, laboratory & control equipment (IEC 61010) tested by us include:
- Equipment for the heating of materials
- Laboratory Centrifuges
- Current sensors for electrical test & measurement
- sterilizers and washer-disinfectors used to treat medical materials
- laboratory equipment for mixing and stirring
- automatic and semi-automatic laboratory equipment for analysis and other purposes, etc.
For more information about how Nemko can help your organization for testing electrical equipment for measurement, control, and laboratory use, contact us or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com or give us a call at +91-9205690574 .
Back to home