Environmental Test Facility
Can your product withstand the exposure of its intended environment? Test your product at the Nemko India laboratory for mechanical stress and climatic conditions (environmental testing). We are accredited for reliability testing (environmental testing) for numerous mechanical and climatic tests.
Nemko India has a state-of-the-art laboratory to test your product for mechanical stress & environmental conditions along with lifecycle tests. Environmental testing help to know if there are any weaknesses in a product’s design or performance that could occur particularly at extreme levels. It also provides you with an opportunity to judge the causes of failure. With the harmonization of national and international standards, environmental testing requirements are becoming increasingly mandatory for product categories in the marine, aviation, transportation, military industries and more.
We test according to relevant international & national standards including MIL STD, defence standards ( JSS 55555, JS 50101) and telecommunication equipment as per QM-333. We offer pre-evaluation of your products by testing in our in-house lab facility and testing via our customer programs.
Ensure that your product stays in the market by revealing potential weaknesses early through environmental testing / reliability testing.
How Nemko can help:
- Support you with new product development
- Support you with worldwide market access through Nemko Direct (excluding India) program
- Support you with reduction of time to market
Our environment testing (mechanical stress / reliability testing) services include:
- Vibration (Sinusoidal & Random) ( variable frequencies)
- Mechanical shock testing
- Temperature testing
- Humidity testing
- Drop test
- Fall test
- Topple test
- Degrees of protection provided by enclosures (IP Code)
- Degrees of protection provided by enclosures for electrical equipment against external mechanical impacts (IK code)
- Damp Heat cyclic
- Dry heat cycle or high temperature
- Cold cycle or low temperature
- Rapid temperature cycle
- Thermal shock test
- Tropical exposure
- High voltage test
- Insulation resistance test
Back to home