Your laboratory can make testing for Nemko Certifications.
Open for all laboratories
Nemko’s laboratory authorization program is established with the purpose of allowing test results from competent external laboratories to be used as basis for Nemko Certifications / Attestations. The program is offered for both manufacturers’ laboratories and independent laboratories and may cover one or more testing areas, such as Safety, EMC, Telecom or Ecology according to relevant standards.
Both manufacturers’ laboratories as well as independent partner laboratories may, through different schemes, qualify to test for both Nemko certification and international (like the international IECEE CB scheme.
Main benefits for the authorized laboratories:
- Streamlined handling of certification projects at Nemko
- Predictable outcome of projects due to common practice and understanding
- Improved market access opportunities for the laboratory’s customers
- Access to standards subscription service, as well as international interpretations etc.
- Opportunity to be updated on current and coming product standards and up-to-date knowledge of testing practices due to close contact between the personnel involved
- Access to organized proficiency/comparative test programs
- Cost efficiency
Overview of main requirements:
- Quality system according to the relevant parts of ISO/IEC 17025
- Qualified testing personnel with knowledge of standards and test methods, (IEC/EN, CISPR, ETSI, national etc.)
- Necessary test facilities and equipment with proper characteristics and tolerances
- Calibration procedures traceable to national or international reference standards with regular calibration intervals