Vendor inspection can be a solution to find your suitable business partner
In the international business and trading process, using an expert third party vender inspection is a good solution to help you build up trustable business relationship with your venders.
Vender inspection may involve checking of a factory’s facility and quality control capability. Third party vender inspection may help you choose the right vender to build up business relationship with. In order to ensure the order complies with your specifications and delivery terms, vendor inspection may also be carried out to monitor the manufacturing process and assure compliance.
Nemko have qualified and experienced personnel that can perform vendor inspection across different types of products for the electrical, mechanical and telecom/radio product areas.
Why use Nemko for Vendor Inspection?
- Nemko is a global organization with our own subsidiaries or affiliations around the world including: Norway, USA, Canada, China Mainland, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, Korea, Germany, UK, Italy, France, Portugal, Finland, Sweden, Denmark and even in Uganda, Africa.
- Nemko Offers highly qualified personnel with an independent and neutral position, who act objectively and without bias to other parties involved.
- If you are placing a valuable order abroad, you have to ensure that both the technical quality and delivery time are compliant with your specifications and needs.
- Instead of spending your own time and incurring considerable travel expenses for this purpose, a sensible option is to engage Nemko to check the competence and monitor the process on your behalf.
- Localized Nemko employee have good language skills and understanding of the culture, which may be of critical importance in many cases.
- Even when you prefer to do inspection visits yourself, it may be wise to be assisted by local personnel, e.g. for preparations, support during your visit, and/or later follow-up.
Vendor Inspection services offered by Nemko include the following:
- Pre-qualification judgment of vendors
- Evaluating the vendor’s capacity at the time of ordering
- Technical inspection according to the client’s specification or referred standard
- Performance or witnessing of tests
- Final inspection before shipment/payment
- Expediting according to the client’s delivery schedule
- Documentation review
- Checking of shipment arrangements
- Approval of commissioning runs
- Processing status and final reporting according to the client’s need.