Japan Radio Approvals Updates from the Japan MIC MRA Workshop
In this webinar, you will learn the latest radio updates from the March 2021 Japan MIC MRA Workshop, as well as methods to streamline and obtain fast time to market for your product release in Japan. Increase your understanding of MIC Japan related Approval Processes and latest rules, including common pitfalls and considerations in certification by joining this webinar.
Topics Covered Include:
- Present and Future Actions for Technical Regulations Conformity Certification System Under Radio Law
- Future Use of 5G
- New Wireless Broadband Technologies
- Millimeter Radio Equipment (60GHz Contactless Connectivity, 57-64 GHz Interactive Motion Sensing Radar)
- Radio Approval Process
- Technical Documentation requirements
- Common Pitfalls and Considerations in Certification Exhibits
Vina Kerai is located in Nemko’s US office and she is responsible for Nemko’s Telecommunications Certification Body programs. Vina has a proven track record of successfully implementing and managing certification programs with over 18 years of experience from R&D/engineering, compliance testing and certification to management. Vina is skilled at working with wireless technologies and guiding engineering technical leads across multiple IoT Verticals for key regulatory markets including the US, Canada, Europe, Japan, Korea, Taiwan and Hong Kong.