- Building inspection
- Fire alarms system testing
- Household appliances
- Installation materials
- Industrial machinery
- IT & audio video
- Laboratory, test & measurement
- Lighting equipment
- Maritime, oil & gas
- Medical & healthcare equipment
- Military & aerospace product testing
- Wireless & telecom
There are a variety of reasons why several of the world’s leading manufacturers have chosen Nemko for testing and certification of their wireless products.
Industry Expertise Across the Globe
Nemko participates in various international committees to ensure that our team and our clients are always up-to-date on the latest requirements. Participation includes a variety of international committees, acting as an Radio Equipment Directive (RED) and Radio and Telecommunications Terminal Equipment (R&TTE) Notified Body, as well as being a part of the Federal Communications Commission’s (FCC) Telecommunications Certification Bodies Program (TCB).
Expansive Testing Services
Nemko offers a range of wireless testing services, including:
- Maritime Radio Systems such as VHF/UHF radiocommunication, EPIRBS, AIS, and NAVTEX receivers.
- Short-range devices such as Bluetooth, WLAN, Zigbee, RFID, wireless audio, ISM band equipment, and alarms.
- Satellite Mobile Earth Stations such as inmarsat systems in 1.6 GHz band and VSAT (KU and KA band).
- DECT (Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunication) devices such as CAT-iq and DECT Security.
- Others include GSM/UMTS/LTE, WiMax, and active medical implants.
Wired telecom equipment has many different features and requirements, which is why Nemko also offers a wide range of testing for wired products, including analogue, digital, DECT, xDSL/ LAN/ Broadband.
White paper: The evolution of 5G
Mobile devices have fundamentally changed the way the world works in ways no one could have predicted.Download white paper