Nemko Group AS holds various national accreditations:
- Testing and calibration services according to ISO/IEC 17025
- Inspection body services according to ISO/IEC 17020
- Product certification according to ISO/IEC 17065
- Management system certification to ISO/IEC 17021
- Personnel certification to ISO/IEC 17024
Nemko holds accreditations with the following accreditation bodies
Norwegian Accreditation (NA), Accredia, Deutsche Akkreditierungsstelle (DAkkS), Zentralstelle der Länder für Sicherheitstechnik (ZLS), Standards Council of Canada (SCC), National Voluntary Laboratory Accreditation Program (NVLAP), A2LA, Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), ANSI National Accreditation Board (ANAB), International Accreditation Service (IAS), National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL), Korean Laboratory Accreditation Scheme (KOLAS), China National Accreditation Service (CNAS), Taiwan Accreditation Foundation (TAF), Gulf Cooperation Council Accreditation Center (GAC), Italian Accreditation ACCREDIA.
The Nemko Group within the IECEE
Nemko is a National Certification Body within the IECEE CB scheme and to support this programme, Nemko's laboratories are accepted as Certification Body Testing Laboratories (CBTLs).
Nemko as a Notified Body
Using a Notified Body is an advantage for you as a manufacturer or importer, and for some services it is mandatory. Nemko Group is appointed official Notified Body for products falling under the following European directives:
- Radio Equipment Directive (RED): 2014/53/EU
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) Directive: 2014/30/EU
- Marine equipment Directive (MED): 2014/90/EU
- Equipment for potentially explosive atmospheres (ATEX): 2014/34/EU
- Construction products (CPR): No 305/2011
Nemko AS (Norway)
Notified Body number: 0470
Nemko Spa (Italy)
Notified Body number: 2051
Nemko North America Inc.
Notified Body number: 1622