Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC)
Our customers benefit from fast and efficient test and compliance services. You may select from any of our laboratories world-wide. Experience modern and flexible testing facilities with large capacity and qualified EMC engineers.
Nemko provides comprehensive global EMC testing and certification services within regulatory requirements for a wide range of product categories.
Nemko is a major international player in EMC testing, based on our own EMC test sites in Europe, the Far East and North America. All our sites are equipped for a wide range of tests. You can select from a variety of shielded enclosures, anechoic chambers, and open area test sites, all equipped for testing a wide range of products.
Our associated EMC laboratories
You may also benefit from a series of local EMC laboratories around the world. Nemko has qualified more than sixty EMC laboratories around the world, to become Nemko approved testing facilities under our ELA Program. Through own laboratories and associated ELA laboratories we provide easy access to any market worldwide.
- Testing By Manufacturer (TBM) Scheme
- EMC Laboratory Authorization (ELA) Scheme
All laboratory services carry international accreditations. Most facilities carry one or more national approvals from:
- FCC approval/listing (USA)
- Industry Canada approval/listing (Canada),
- GOST (Russia)
- BSMI (Taiwan)
- CCIBLAC (China)
- VCCI (Japan)
- RRL (Korea)
- ACA (Australia)
Why choose Nemko for EMC testing?
- Fast and efficient T&C services with guaranteed short delivery times.
- Modern and flexible testing facilities with large capacity.
- Nemko test reports provide well-known readability and easy access to any marketplace.
- Nemko keeps up to date on changes and developments in international standardization like CENELEC and IEC/CISPR.
Nemko EMC Laboratory locations
- USA – San Diego
- Canada – Ottawa
- Korea- Seoul
- Italy – Milano
- Germany - Pfinztal
- Norway – Oslo
Fields of operation
- Commercial electronics and appliances
- Radio/telecom equipment
- Electro-medical equipment
- Maritime equipment
- Subsea equipment
- Offshore systems
- Industrial applications
- Military equipment
- Automotive electronics
- Fire & Security equipment
Seven tips for successful EMC testing
- Define the intended use & use environment of your device
- Identify your target markets
- Integrate testing early in the development process
- Clarify the modes of operation & performance criteria
- Be present when formal testing begins
- Prepare for testing failures
- Promptly address non compliance & other issues