- Building inspection
- Fire alarms system testing
- Household appliances
- Installation materials
- Industrial machinery
- IT & audio video
- Laboratory, test & measurement
- Lighting equipment
- Maritime, oil & gas
- Medical & healthcare equipment
- Military & aerospace product testing
- Wireless & telecom
As global economies continue to expand, with the discovery of new technologies, the demand for printing, paper, food, textile & other industrial machinery is growing. Considering applicable regulations directives, our assessment will minimize machine defects & maximize in-compliance of your machinery & industrial machinery to comply with the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC for CE marking industrial machinery directive. Reports & Certificates issued by us are internationally recognized which displays the manufacturer’s commitment to high-quality standards. As an accredited test lab for machinery and industrial equipment force marking machinery directive, we are a big player in industrial machine inspection, CE marking machinery directive for testing & verification.
Our test inspection facilities for machinery and industrial equipment Testing (Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC for CE marking)) include but not limited to:
- Control function
- Determination of limits of machinery
- Documentation of risk assessment & risk reduction
- Electrical motors & associated equipment
- Earth resistance
- Hazard identification
- Inherently safe design measures
- Protection against electric shock, etc.
Our machinery assessments are based on CE marking on Machinery Directive and regulations and include:
- EC type-examination for machines under Annex IV of the Machinery Directive as Notified Body for CE marking on Machinery.
- Conformity Assessment for products in the scope of the CE marking Machinery Directive
Inspections are tailor-made for your company and your machines. Some of the tasks we carry out are:
- Check for ergonomics, ease of operational use, and service
- Assessment of functional safety of control systems
Our support extends beyond the direct inspection of machinery or industrial machinery. We can provide:
- Support while compiling risk analysis and risk assessments
- Support with new developments and modifications
- Support with CE marking on industrial Machinery
The government of India is in process of regulating mandatory safety requirements for machinery & has released a draft OTR (Omnibus Technical Regulation). Soon the final notification will be released.
For more information about how Nemko can help your organization with Industrial Ce marking machinery Certification as per applicable directive, contact us or mail us at email@example.com or give us a call at +91-9205690574.
Your Partner at Every Stage of the Process
Choosing Nemko as your market access partner presents a variety of benefits for your organization. Our team of experts will identify the optimal route for product compliance and testing, guiding your organization through the certification process as efficiently as possible.