- Building inspection
- Fire alarms system testing
- Household appliances
- Installation materials
- Industrial machinery
- IT & audio video
- Laboratory, test & measurement
- Lighting equipment
- Maritime, oil & gas
- Medical & healthcare equipment
- Military & aerospace product testing
- Wireless & telecom
Use the GS mark to secure a trusted and efficient market access to Germany, the biggest market in Europe.
The GS certification mark (GS= Geprüfte Sicherheit/Approved Safety) is applicable for a wide range of products, including electrical equipment.
The GS mark is voluntary but widely recognized as a safety mark within Germany and in German-speaking countries. A GS certification involves a third party to verify compliance with safety requirements in Europe.
Nemko is a recognized GS testing and certification body, including approved test facilities around the globe.
What is GS?
- Confirmation that a product is safe
- Includes electrical Safety as well as ergonomics
- Compliance with requirements for toxic substances
- Including Factory surveillance
- Confirm compliance with ProdSG
- Certification may be issued up to 5 years
Contact us today to begin your certification journey, and we'll be happy to discuss your requirements.
Call: +91 9205690574