- Building inspection
- Fire alarms system testing
- Household appliances
- Installation materials
- Industrial machinery
- IT & audio video
- Laboratory, test & measurement
- Lighting equipment
- Maritime, oil & gas
- Medical & healthcare equipment
- Military & aerospace product testing
- Wireless & telecom
All electrical & electronic devices generate some form of unwanted interference/radiation, which is unavoidable. With such devices becoming increasingly used in very close proximity to each other, they should function normally without interfering or being interfered with through other devices. This important property of electrical & electronics devices is called Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC). However, to ensure proper functional operation, they should emit a limited amount and they should also be immune to a certain level of electromagnetic radiation (radiated and conducted).
It is usually discussed in two aspects: Emissions (EMI) and Immunity (EMS). Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) and radio frequency (RF) testing is used to analyze the ability of the devices to operate as predicted when in proximity to other electronic devices. Our laboratories and experts around the world have entrusted us as a reliable EMC testing and certification provider and we have earned the respect as well as the trust of industry leaders and international regulatory bodies. Where ever you market your electrical & electronic devices, from Europe to Australia, Asia to America, your product is required to meet EMC regulations. Undergoing testing and obtaining certification from a third-party service provider not only ensures global market access but also helps to gain a competitive edge for your product.
What is EMC testing?
- EMC testing helps minimize the possibility that radiated or conducted emissions produced by your device will interfere with other electronics products in its vicinity.
- EMC testing helps to ensure that any emission from the device is below the relevant limits defined for that type of device.
- A third-party EMC test lab can conduct conformity assessments and help to strengthen your competitive position in the market.
Tests which we do in our facility includes the following (but not limited to) :
- Voltage Fluctuation & Flicker
- Current Harmonic emission
- Electrostatic Discharge
- Radiated Susceptibility
- Electric Fast Transient
- Conducted Susceptibility
- Power Frequency Magnetic Field
- Pulse Frequency Magnetic Field
- AC Voltage Dips & Interruption
- DC Voltage Dips & Interruption
- Ring wave
- Conducted emission
- Radiated emission
Some of the products which we test in our EMC testing lab includes the following (but not limited to) :
- Auto Components
Below are some of the frequency band we test for CE and FCC (but not limited to) :
- 2.4Ghz Wifi & BT
- 5Ghz WIFI
- 5.8Ghz WIFI
Nemko’s team of experts and laboratory facilities can be found worldwide, offering extensive EMC services such as emissions (EMI) and immunity (EMS) testing.
For more information about how Nemko can help your organization with EMI/EMC testing or RF testing or Pre-compliance testing, contact us or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at +91-9205690574
partnering with Nemko
Nemko offers a single-source solution for product certification and testing services, available for your organization no matter where you are in the world. Leverage our recognized cybersecurity expertise and active involvement in the ever-changing world of standards to ensure your products are secure and up to date with standards at all times.