- Building inspection
- Fire alarms system testing
- Household appliances
- Installation materials
- Industrial machinery
- IT & audio video
- Laboratory, test & measurement
- Lighting equipment
- Maritime, oil & gas
- Medical & healthcare equipment
- Military & aerospace product testing
- Wireless & telecom
On-Demand Webinar: ISO 27001: Your Journey to a More Secure, Compliant Organization
ISO 27001 is a globally recognized standard for Information Security Management Systems (ISMS). This webinar will explore implementing ISO 27001 in your organization and guide you through the journey of becoming more secure and compliant. Join us to learn about:
- The key components of the standard and how they can help protect your sensitive information.
- The steps involved in the certification process including risk assessments, policy development, and ongoing maintenance.
- Gain an understanding of the benefits of ISO 27001 for your organization.
By the end of this webinar, you will have a clear understanding of ISO 27001, the steps involved in certification, and how to achieve a more secure and compliant organization. Sign up now and take the first step on your journey to better information security!
About the Presenter
Mark Jackson has 30 years of quality leadership experience in global, multi-site manufacturing organizations throughout the United States, Europe, Asia, South America, and Africa. He has experience in several industries, including Medical Devices, Industrial, DoD, telecommunications, and Commercial. He has developed cross-functional teams focused on operational excellence throughout small and large business organizations. Mark is a consultant and Certification Body Auditor for ISO 13485:2016, ISO 9001:2015, and ISO 27001:2013.