- Building inspection
- Fire alarms system testing
- Household appliances
- Installation materials
- Industrial machinery
- IT & audio video
- Laboratory, test & measurement
- Lighting equipment
- Maritime, oil & gas
- Medical & healthcare equipment
- Military & aerospace product testing
- Wireless & telecom
Our test lab at Lysaker, Norway is well equipped for full reliability testing of your subsea equipment. Several climatic chambers can perform dry heat and low-temperature soak testing and thermic cycling. Our shaker systems are ready to do all your required vibration and shock tests.
We can perform qualifying unit testing on both single boards and full systems as well as stress screening on production systems.
Standard: API 17F
• Q1 testing on PCB
• Q2 testing on systems
• ESS, Environmental Stress Screening, on complete systems
Qualifying tests of boards or low-level sub systems. Thermal soak tests, thermal cycle tests, and vibration and shock tests. The purpose is to qualify that the boards are ready for integration into a larger system.
Q2 is similar to Q1 but is performed on the complete system.
Stress screening of production units ready for delivery. ESS consists of thermal cycling and a soak test in addition to a short vibration. The purpose of the test is to ensure the production quality is maintained.
In addition to reliability testing, we offer a fully equipped EMC lab and engineers with long experience in EMC testing for subsea equipment.
Engineering test in the design phase
Both API 17F and Equinor TR1233 state that HALT may be required to ensure quality for PCBs and products used in subsea installations.
Nemko has an engineering test lab in Asker, Norway where we have stress test equipment that can support you early in your design period. A HALT/HASS chamber can be used to reveal weaknesses in the design, and in turn, save production cost and time to market as well as reducing product failure in the field.
- HALT, Highly Accelerated Life Testing
- HASS, Highly Accelerated Stress Screening
- Shake and bake – vibration combined with temperature stress
- Several climatic chambers including a temperature shock testing chamber
- X-ray machine for inspecting boards and units
- Tensile machine for testing mechanical stress