- Building inspection
- Fire alarms system testing
- Household appliances
- Installation materials
- Industrial machinery
- IT & audio video
- Laboratory, test & measurement
- Lighting equipment
- Maritime, oil & gas
- Medical & healthcare equipment
- Military & aerospace product testing
- Wireless & telecom
Navigating HazLoc Approvals: Your Guide to International Compliance
If you manufacture or supply products for use in hazardous locations (HazLoc), you need to be aware of the complex regulatory landscape involved in obtaining international approvals for your products. HazLoc regulations are put in place to ensure the safety of equipment, people, and property in areas where explosive or flammable gases, vapors, or dust are present.
Download our on-demand webinar on Navigating HazLoc Approvals: Your Guide to International Compliance. In this webinar, our experts will guide you through the intricacies of HazLoc approvals, highlighting the key requirements and challenges involved in obtaining international certification for your products.
During this webinar, you will learn:
- The regulatory landscape for HazLoc products in different international markets
- Differences between national and international HazLoc standards and certifications
- Key challenges and best practices in obtaining international HazLoc approvals
- Benefits of having a comprehensive understanding of international HazLoc compliance for your business
Spencer Zhong is the Department Manager of the International Approval Services team at Nemko in Canada. He leads the newly created team in providing localized support to the sales team and clients by leveraging his expertise in international approvals to grow the IA business.