- Building inspection
- Fire alarms system testing
- Household appliances
- Installation materials
- Industrial machinery
- IT & audio video
- Laboratory, test & measurement
- Lighting equipment
- Maritime, oil & gas
- Medical & healthcare equipment
- Military & aerospace product testing
- Wireless & telecom
Nemko can issue a common European certification mark! ENEC certificates are granted to electrical equipment complying with the European safety standards.
The European certification mark
While all European countries have their own national certification mark, the ENEC certificate is one certification mark covering Europe.
As the ENEC mark demonstrates third party certification it is as such much more valuable than the mandatory CE marking which is basically based on a self-declaration.
The ENEC certification also include production control ensuring the quality of the products is maintained.
Products covered under ENEC certification typically include:
- Luminaries and associated components
- Power supply units
- Switches for appliances
- IT equipment
- Automatic electrical controls
- Household products
- Connecting devices, suppression capacitors and filters