- Building inspection
- Fire alarms system testing
- Household appliances
- Installation materials
- Industrial machinery
- IT & audio video
- Laboratory, test & measurement
- Lighting equipment
- Maritime, oil & gas
- Medical & healthcare equipment
- Military & aerospace product testing
- Wireless & telecom
NOM Certification Made Easy: Expert Strategies and Latest Updates
Are you a business operating in Mexico or looking to enter the Mexican market? Understanding and complying with NOM certification requirements is essential to ensure product safety, regulatory compliance, and successful market access. Watch our On-Demand webinar, where we will dive into NOM certification, focusing on the specific needs of different types of businesses and the upcoming changes with NOM-019.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of NOM certification, its purpose, and its importance in the Mexican market.
- Explore the diverse industries and sectors that need NOM certification, including electrical products, consumer electronics, and ITE.
- Get a preview of the upcoming NOM-019 Standard and how it will affect businesses, particularly those who rely on the “equivalency agreements.”
- Discover effective strategies and best practices for successfully navigating the NOM certification process, ensuring compliance, and overcoming common challenges.
Don't miss this opportunity to gain valuable insights into NOM certification and its impact on different business types and product categories. Stay ahead of the regulatory changes and ensure your products meet the necessary compliance standards. Download now!
Luis Gonzalez is a Nemko Certification Manager and Product Safety Engineer. He has over 20 years of experience working at the Certification Body Testing Laboratory (CBTL) and Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL). He is a certifier of Medical, Household, Audio/Video, and Information Technology Equipment with a focus on products intended for the North American Market.