- Building inspection
- Fire alarms system testing
- Household appliances
- Installation materials
- Industrial machinery
- IT & audio video
- Laboratory, test & measurement
- Lighting equipment
- Maritime, oil & gas
- Medical & healthcare equipment
- Military & aerospace product testing
- Wireless & telecom
Basically, all* electrical products marketed in Europe are subject to the CE marking.
In order to CE mark a product the manufacturer or his representative in Europe, has to make a declaration describing that the product is in conformity with the relevant Directives.
Why choose AoC from Nemko?
- As the potential consequences of not complying with the Directives may be substantial, many manufacturers want to involve a third party to verify that their products really comply with the regulatory requirements.
- In such cases Nemko may issue an Attestation of Conformity, either based upon testing performed by Nemko or by evaluation of already existing documentation.
- Most commonly these attestations are issued according to the Low Voltage Directive (LVD) and/or the EMC Directive.
- As the number of directives increases many manufacturers also need assistance e.g. for RoHS and ErP directives
- Nemko has been appointed by the authorities as a Notified Body for several directives relevant for electrical products.