We offer testing of a broad variety of product categories within the household area. Get rapid worldwide market access with Nemko.
Which standards are relevant for household products testing?
Coffee machines, dishwashers, washing machines, irons, vacuum cleaners, kitchen appliances, refrigerators, cooker hoods and hobs, ovens, panel heaters, sewing machines, hairdryers, and more — what do each of these household appliances have in common with one another?
Each must be tested according to IEC/EN 60335-1 with relevant Part 2 standards for domestic and commercial use, both internationally and nationally.
What testing solutions does Nemko offer for household products?
We offer services in every phase of product development, production and distribution:
- Pre-evaluation of your products and project management
- Testing in our in-house lab facilities, testing via official IECEE “Customer Testing Facilities” (CTF) program in customer premises and testing in cooperation with our laboratories around the world
- Worldwide market access through our Nemko Direct international approvals scheme
Which household products can I have tested at Nemko laboratories?
There are too many items we test to be able to offer a definitive list of our household products testing services. Some of the most common household items tested at Nemko are coffee machines, dishwashers, washing machines, irons, vacuum cleaners, kitchen appliances, refrigerators, cooker hoods, cooking hobs, kitchen ovens, panel heaters, sewing machines and hairdryers. Please contact us if you have questions about any other products.
What are the types of test services for household products?
We have highly experienced engineers that perform the following tests in well-equipped laboratories:
- Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC)
- Environmental and energy efficiency